Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Janella

Have Any Of You Ever Had A Pinched Nerve?

5 posts in this topic

I have had horrible neck, shoulder and arm pain for the last few months. I had an X-ray done on my neck about a month ago and it showed I have degenerative disc disease in my neck. The doctor suspects I have a pinched nerve that is causing the chronic pain. I go next month to have an MRI on my neck and a conductive nerve study on my right arm. I just cannot wait to find out what is going on and what can be done to stop the pain. Have any of you ever had a pinched nerve? If so, what was it like and can it be corrected?

I have never had a pinched nerve. That sounds really painful. Hopefully your MRI goes well and it's not too painful for you! :)

1 person likes this

I had one and they are pretty painful.  They will most likely send you to Physio Therapy for it.

Edited by PizzaMan
1 person likes this

It is extremely painful, PizzaMan. The bad thing about it is, I think that physical therapy may have flared it up. I had been going to PT for my fibromyalgia pain for a little while back in the summer. It was then that this problem with my neck, shoulder and arm began.