Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vinnie

Kindle vs. Book

5 posts in this topic

Which do you prefer?  The kindle is a wonderful device and I own one with many, many books downloaded.  However, there's no comparison to holding that book and turning those pages.  The only time I use my Kindle is sitting on the beach.  It's way more convenient than the paperback. 

With the Kindle, you have to worry about the battery dying. You don't need to worry about a real book dying. Only the book getting wrecked :D

I prefer having the real book compared to the kindle.

I like the Kindle. It doesn't cause too much of a mess in your house and you can have so many books on there at once.

I've always preferred physical books to e-books. 

I'm a digital artist and a lot of my time is spent staring at a screen, so if I'm going to read, it's usually to give my eyes a rest from screens. There's other little things too, like being able to see at a glance how much of the book I've read and being able to keep a collection of books on my shelf, but they're not really good reasons I guess.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 8:07 AM, Zamboni said:

I like the Kindle. It doesn't cause too much of a mess in your house and you can have so many books on there at once.

That is true about the Kindle. I have way too many books and it does get messy sometimes :D If only books doesn't take up so much room!