Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuitarGuy

How often do you drink pop/soda?

10 posts in this topic

Soda/pop is so good but pretty unhealthy for us. That being said, how much do you drink a day?

I try to have a can of coke every second day so not too much for me.

I am so ridiculously addicted to diet soda. I drink it literally all day long. I have went through phases where I thought I would give it up completely and I did for a little while. The last time, I drank flavored water for about 3 months and actually lost some weight. But then, I caved and went right back to the diet soda.

18 hours ago, Janella said:

I am so ridiculously addicted to diet soda. I drink it literally all day long. I have went through phases where I thought I would give it up completely and I did for a little while. The last time, I drank flavored water for about 3 months and actually lost some weight. But then, I caved and went right back to the diet soda.

That sounds like my dad. He is always drinking diet coke. I am certain he has atleast 4 cans a day.

I probably drink at least 6 cans a day myself. If I happen to run to town, I will also pick up a 20 oz. and drink that too. It's just a good think I have never liked the taste of alcohol like I do diet soda.

I used to drink coke almost every day, but now it's really rare. I drink it once, maybe twice a month. I think I got bored of the taste.

This probably isn't very healthy either, but I pretty much only drink water now. The only times I drink something else is on special occasions, like on holidays, or when family comes over for dinner. I have coke once a year on Christmas, and I have iced tea on all the other special occasions. I also have iced tea at the restaurant sometimes too.

Hardly ever.  I'll have a soda once in a blue moon.  Other times it's strictly water.  And...I have two cups of coffee every day.  Reason being, I've read too many studies about soda and especially diet soda.  It's really not good for you bodily functions. 

I gave up drinking soda a long time ago. It took me three attempts over the course of a year and a half, but I finally did it, and my body has been thanking me ever since. I do eat a lot more sugar than I would like, still, but all in all, I have been reducing my sugar intake and I'm happy with my progress.