Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sheldon

Fastest way to lose tummy fat

8 posts in this topic

I don't know if I have ever asked this question before, but it seems that everything that I try doesn't work. I need to know what has worked for everyone else. What exercises should I be doing to get rid of belly fat fast?

I would say do a lot of cardio workouts. Running would be the best. You also want to do a lot of ab workouts to tighten up that tummy and the abs.

How does water help lose our tummy fat?

When I was still actively going to the gym, I realized that by walking, jogging, or running, I could have a relatively flat stomach. I'm not sure how it's exactly effective, but it just is. Maybe anything that makes you move the whole body helps.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎30 at 4:17 AM, Nyx said:

How does water help lose our tummy fat?

When I was still actively going to the gym, I realized that by walking, jogging, or running, I could have a relatively flat stomach. I'm not sure how it's exactly effective, but it just is. Maybe anything that makes you move the whole body helps.

It is more healthy than other drinks. It keeps you full so you don't over eat. That is what I have heard when it comes to water.

23 minutes ago, GuitarGuy said:

It is more healthy than other drinks. It keeps you full so you don't over eat. That is what I have heard when it comes to water.

What I've heard is the opposite; water is quickly absorbed, so it's not really useful to make us feel full for a long time. That's the role of the proteins. I agree that it's still way better than the carbonated drinks or sweet drinks which can add more fat, though.

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I've also heard a lot of great things about the benefits of water. I drink about eight glasses every day - which isn't easy. I think I'm starting to see some difference in the way I look and feel from doing exercises and eating healthier every day.