Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuitarGuy

Workout schedule

13 posts in this topic

For those of you that workout, what is your workout schedule like?

Here is mine:

Mondays/Thursdays - Back, Arms, Chest

Tuesdays/Fridays - Legs, Shoulders, Abs

I do yoga 4 times a week and I run 30 minutes a day.

You work out alot more then i do, I usually exorcise every other day or 3 times a week, It depends on my mood, My body naturally gains muscle fast.

I do bench, crunches and i run at night time, i love doing it more during the cold weather.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎03 at 8:54 PM, ADMRL said:

You work out alot more then i do, I usually exorcise every other day or 3 times a week, It depends on my mood, My body naturally gains muscle fast.

I do bench, crunches and i run at night time, i love doing it more during the cold weather.

How many crunches can you do at once? I agree that I enjoy working out more during the winter months since there's not much to do in the winter months.

1 person likes this

I wish I was as disciplined as you are. Do you do most of your workouts in the gym? Nowadays I only concentrate on the runs but I think there is a lot more I can do.

I currently don't workout. However, I used to do it 2 years ago. 

I didn't really follow a schedule. My gym activities were similar every time (a bit of leg press, squats with dumbbells, running on treadmill etc.).

I used to go to gym about 3-4 times a week. 

I don't really have a workout schedule but I guess I should! I just do random workouts when I feel like working out.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I don't really have a workout schedule but I guess I should! I just do random workouts when I feel like working out.

Those kind of workouts are fun but it is always best to follow a program to keep on motivating you.

Wow, I would dearly love to see some pictures of your body, working out as much as you do, Guitar Guy! I exercise for 15 to 20 minutes every day. I do 30 seconds of HIT with 10 seconds rest. That's about it. I find that my weight has stayed constant for the past couple of years, and I'm getting toned slowly but surely. Also I have more energy throughout the day than I know what to do with. 

Wow GuitarGuy; that's a pretty heavy workout schedule you got there! I don't even do half of that and I feel exhausted most of the time. Maybe I should step it up a notch :D

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎05 at 5:39 AM, Madzda said:

Wow GuitarGuy; that's a pretty heavy workout schedule you got there! I don't even do half of that and I feel exhausted most of the time. Maybe I should step it up a notch :D

Step it up a notch for sure but remember it's always best to be careful. You want your body to grow healthy in a natural way and not too fast.

1 person likes this

On Fri Nov 04 2016 at 10:17 PM, GuitarGuy said:

How many crunches can you do at once? I agree that I enjoy working out more during the winter months since there's not much to do in the winter months.

About 20 and in one set with a crunch equipment I can do 10 before I feel like my stomach is about to explode. 

On 1/15/2017 at 4:48 AM, GuitarGuy said:

Step it up a notch for sure but remember it's always best to be careful. You want your body to grow healthy in a natural way and not too fast.

Guess what GuitarGuy! I went to the gym today and, for the first time ever, I went to a spinning class. I was so exhausted afterwards, but I feel so awesome now :)