Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djanana

Doing rope skips

7 posts in this topic

It isn't easy to stick to a fitness regime, unless you have a lot of free time, or a flexible schedule. At times, I am so caught up with errands and whenever this happens, I always prefer to do a few skip ropes. In my opinion, this is a very easy way to burn fat. Has this ever been effective for any of you?

That sounds like a great idea, except that I couldn't do it owing to knee pain. It will definitely help you get in some exercise whenever you have free time here and there. 

Skipping ropes is a lot of fun, especially when you have the music cranked up really loud. How long can you go without screwing up?

Or as an alternative, you could just do jumping jacks. Same difference, I think. Still a little too high impact on the knees for me, but I think it would make a great workout for someone on the go if they don't have a rope with them.

56 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Or as an alternative, you could just do jumping jacks. Same difference, I think. Still a little too high impact on the knees for me, but I think it would make a great workout for someone on the go if they don't have a rope with them.

Jumping Jacks are great. There are a lot of different variations you can do with Jumping Jacks to keep things interesting.

Doing skipping ropes is pretty fun. I don't do it as much as I should but it's fun to see how long you can go without screwing up.