Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Janella

What Changes Do You Think Trump Will Make First?

6 posts in this topic

When Donald Trump takes office in January, what changes do you think he will make first? He has made lots of promises and I am praying he can and will follow through with them. It would be wonderful to see more jobs created and the economy improved, I am just not sure exactly what he can do to make these changes.

I would think some type of action against ISIS and immigration reform would be at the top of the list since he's been very vocal about those things. As for the economy, I think that's going to come down to his tax plan as well as whatever regulation/deregulation he's going to try to implement.

I think a lot of Americans will be moving to Canada. Did you all hear the Canadian Immigration website crashed yesterday because so many Americans were on it? lol

I think Trump will do some good, some bad, just like any other president. Every President atleast deserves a chance to prove themselves.

I did hear about the Canadian immigration site - what irony! And I agree with your sentiments about the type of president he'll be. None of them have ever been, or will ever be, perfect.

I wanted to add that I think something he will do immediately is start the process of repealing and replacing the AHA. He probably won't even have his hand off the Bible at the inauguration before they're drafting legislation to get the ball rolling with that.

On 11/10/2016 at 10:35 AM, GuitarGuy said:

I think a lot of Americans will be moving to Canada. Did you all hear the Canadian Immigration website crashed yesterday because so many Americans were on it? lol

Laughing out loud indeed. What reason are people going to use to immigrate? You have to have a legitimate reason.  Political asylum? I don't think Canada will buy that.

It's hard to say what he will do first as he talks way too much. I will be following closely though and looking for him to screw up a lot.