Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuitarGuy

Playing Sports

8 posts in this topic

Do you enjoy playing sports? What do you play? Are you in a league or play just for fun?

I play in a recreational hockey league and same for table tennis. I use to play competitive baseball but not anymore. I enjoy playing all types of sports.

I would call myself a sportsman because I have attempted to play all sports except cricket and baseball. I used to play competitive basketball at some point. At the moment, my concentration is more on table tennis, scrabble and chess.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 0:03 PM, djanana said:

I would call myself a sportsman because I have attempted to play all sports except cricket and baseball. I used to play competitive basketball at some point. At the moment, my concentration is more on table tennis, scrabble and chess.

Table tennis is fun. I am actually part of a Table Tennis club. If you were here we could play table tennis! :D 

22 hours ago, GuitarGuy said:

Table tennis is fun. I am actually part of a Table Tennis club. If you were here we could play table tennis! :D 

Table tennis is so much fan. I am bit rusty at the moment but I know I could give you a run for your money. I love it when you are smashing the ball and your opponent can do nothing about this.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎11 at 9:47 AM, djanana said:

Table tennis is so much fan. I am bit rusty at the moment but I know I could give you a run for your money. I love it when you are smashing the ball and your opponent can do nothing about this.

Yes it's always fun smashing the ball and the other player not being able to hit the ball back. If you were around here we could totally play sometime!

I mostly just play hockey and I am in a couple of leagues. One is a floor hockey league and the other is a recreational ice hockey league.

2 hours ago, Zamboni said:

I mostly just play hockey and I am in a couple of leagues. One is a floor hockey league and the other is a recreational ice hockey league.

Glad to see another hockey fan here on the forums!