Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wrnetwork

Do You Still Use Desktop Computer?

9 posts in this topic

I currently don't have a personal desktop computer. I do everything on my laptop.

My dad has a desktop computer and I use that once in a while. Other than that, I rarely use any other desktop computer.

What about you?

I play video games on Xbox, which means I no longer need a desktop computer to play games. I am done with PC games.

I use a PC but not to play games on. That's what my consoles are for. I use my PC for my movies, music and to do my work. I find PC's are still the most powerful type of computer.

1 minute ago, GuitarGuy said:

I use a PC but not to play games on. That's what my consoles are for. I use my PC for my movies, music and to do my work. I find PC's are still the most powerful type of computer.

Of course. Desktop computer should be more powerful than laptop, because it has more space. 

But, I believe that desktop computer will go extinct in about 100 years. We should have better alternatives by then.

I almost always do everything on my desktop. I am just more comfortable sitting at my desk than using a laptop. Occasionally I get on my husbands tablet or his laptop if I am only going to be on it for a few minutes, but other than that I am a deskop girl.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 8:14 PM, Janella said:

I almost always do everything on my desktop. I am just more comfortable sitting at my desk than using a laptop. Occasionally I get on my husbands tablet or his laptop if I am only going to be on it for a few minutes, but other than that I am a deskop girl.

Great choice to mostly use the desktop. I agree that it is a lot more comfortable than using a laptop that's for sure.

Yep I only use desktop computers. Laptops I think are lame and I don't want to have to carry it around everywhere I go.