Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wrnetwork

Do You Believe Trump is Genuine?

6 posts in this topic

I believe that Donald Trump doesn't really care about American people. He just wants to become president, which is why he says whatever makes the public happy. 

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton; but I believe that Trump is a con artist.

What about you?

Those who have the money seem to have the power. I think both Clinton and Trump do not really care about America and American people. They are both in it just for the fame and probably drama. It's going to be interesting to see what happens over the next 4yrs with whoever of these two become president.

Both Clinton and Trump are frauds, in my opinion. 

Americans should have gone with John Kasich, Bernie Sanders etc. There were so many great options. 

Unfortunately, crooked Clinton and con-artist Trump prevailed. 

Edited by wrnetwork

I do not think we have much to choose from this time. However, I believe Trump is more genuine than Hillary. I do not understand for the life of me why she is not in prison. Oh, yes I do, she is a Clinton. I liked John Kasich too, but unfortunately we no longer have him as an option. I will be voting for Trump, who in my opinion is the lesser of the two evils.

To the Kasich and Sanders supporters.......nothing is stopping Trump from appointing then to cabinet positions where they can influence the direction the country goes in.

I have a good feeling about Trump. I think he's the real deal.

Nope that man is as evil as one can be. It's going to be a long hard 4 years, maybe 8.