Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The North

The Oakland Raiders

4 posts in this topic

This is an American NFL team and I have always despised them. They are in the same division as my favorite team the Denver Broncos. The Raiders have always been a lousy team that plays dirty, however this  year, they have one the best records in all of football. To make matters even worse, I'm more of a fan of football itself than I am over any team in particular. SO this year, I enjoy watching the Raiders because they are playing excellent football, even though I hate the team.

Anyone here have a "sports quandary" like this one?

The Raiders are off to a pretty good start which is a surprise. I do have kind of the same sports quandary like you have.

I am a huge Calgary Flames fan. Our biggest rivalry is the Edmonton Oilers. I hate watching the Oilers play hockey but because I am a huge hockey fan in general and because they have the best youngest player in the world in Connor McDavid I watch a lot of Oilers games (even though it hurts me sometimes lol) just because how good McDavid is.

Update.......I'm somewhat of a happy camper. The Raiders and down to their 3rd string quarterback, (for those not in the know, this means a player that was basically pulled out of the practice squad) so their chances of going to the Super Bowl are slim to none. But the Bronco's are effectively out of that running too, so.....

Time to root for The Packers.