Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SandraDee

Are you following the election?

7 posts in this topic

Have you been keeping a close eye on the upcoming election? I know many people are disgusted with the whole thing at this point. I've been traveling for the past few weeks and I limited my news time so I could enjoy my trip. Now I'm home and with the election just a few days away I'm paying attention to it again. I can't wait until this is over!

I do hear what I need to hear but half the time I don't understand the god damn system that they have and it's over the top.

I hear what I need to hear  

I am Canadian and I am following the election kind of. I think whatever happens in this election can also affect Canada in the future. You would think out of all those people in America that they could find two better people than Trump or Clinton.

You would think. The process is such though, that only the candidates with the most money last.

We don't have elections in America anymore.....we have auctions.

I believe you are referring to US election.

I am definitely following it. But to be honest, I believe the candidates are not very good this time. Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are unfit to be president, in my opinion. 

On 11/3/2016 at 6:55 PM, GuitarGuy said:

I am Canadian and I am following the election kind of. I think whatever happens in this election can also affect Canada in the future. You would think out of all those people in America that they could find two better people than Trump or Clinton.

I think that's a smart train of thought, GuitarGuy. I don't say this out of arrogance, but paying attention to U.S. politics is a good idea for most countries. Likewise, I always do my best to follow foreign elections and major changes in governments throughout the world.