Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djanana

Which is your favorite sport?

9 posts in this topic

I am a huge soccer fan and many are the times my friends and myself engage in lively discussions. I support Chelsea and my two best friends support Arsenal and Manchester United, so you can imagine the kind of rivalry that we have.

Edited by djanana

I am a Canadian so hockey is my number one sport that I love. I play it lot's and I watch a lot of hockey too. Baseball would be my second favorite sport to play and watch.

I am sooo addicted to college basketball. My favorite team is the Kentucky Wildcats. The games will be starting soon and I simply cannot wait! I drive my husband insane from November until March hooting and hollering on the couch while I watch every game of the season. :)

My favourite sport is Sea Fishing at the moment. Some people wouldn't classify fishing as a sport but I would argue that matter and say it is. I tend to go Sea Fishing in the Summer; when the weather is nice and warm. I really enjoy fishing I find it relaxing as a sport.

My favorite sport is hockey. I love to play and watch hockey. All kinds of hockey.

For me it's pool.  I love playing pool competitively and I hope to become this year's world Champion. I've been in the top 3 in my  region for the past two years. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not really into team sports too much, but I used to take figure skating, and I used to swim everyday as well. I really liked skating and swimming a lot.
Since I'm Canadian though, I also watch hockey every now and then too haha.

Edited by 10kStars

Funny, 10kStars! But I totally get you about team sports. Sometimes it's great just to do your own thing in your own time. I am very competitive, though, and whatever sport I play, I always want to be better than whoever I'm playing against so it would be boring doing anything on my own. 

8 hours ago, Sheldon said:

Funny, 10kStars! But I totally get you about team sports. Sometimes it's great just to do your own thing in your own time. I am very competitive, though, and whatever sport I play, I always want to be better than whoever I'm playing against so it would be boring doing anything on my own. 

Ah, that's true. I guess solo sports like swimming and skating would be pointless for competitive people. 
I just stay away from team sports because I'm not too confident about my skills, and I wouldn't want to think that I was the one who made the team lose if I did something wrong haha.