Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuitarGuy

North Korea has plutonium

4 posts in this topic

North Korea now has enough plutonium to make 10 nuclear bombs, South Korea said today, a week after leader Kim Jong-Un said it was close to test-launching an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Full story: Here

It will be interesting to see how Trump handles this. He is a no nonsense kind of guy.......maybe he should send some elite military group over there to take care of business in a low-key kind of way. I don't think anyone would find fault in that.

On 2017-01-11 at 11:18 AM, Trick Shot said:

It will be interesting to see how Trump handles this. He is a no nonsense kind of guy.......maybe he should send some elite military group over there to take care of business in a low-key kind of way. I don't think anyone would find fault in that.

Would that still trigger something though if Trump were to do that? I think North Korea is just doing this to try and scare everyone and to go into panic mode. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Not if does it right. I'm thinking of some covert, in the middle of the night operation. Take him and his generals out and, in the morning, send in regular troops to keep the peace while the bureaucrats figure out a way to get new leadership in place. I'm sure the current populace wouldn't mind.

But.........I'm not a decision maker, so I guess we'll just wait to see what Trump does.