Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maisie

Healthy plans for 2017

4 posts in this topic

Over the past few weeks, I've seen a lot of talk about making a plan for your fitness expectations in 2017. I've also heard a lot of people saying that you need to pick just one thing to start out with instead of just jumping right in and trying to do it all. Do you think it's better to start out with small changes in your diet first or coming up with an exercise regime first? Which one is easier to start out with and actually stick to?

I really love to eat, so making changes in my diet is very challenging. I'm more open to the idea of exercises to burn everything I eat (and more), so I will be able to keep it balanced. I know it's different for each person, so you need to find your own style.

I'm a lazy person, so it's easier for me to diet initially. When I want to get back into exercising and eating less, or when I want to lose some weight, I start with eating smaller meals first, then I cut out snacks, and then finally I start exercising again. It's just easier for me to stay motivated when I do it in steps like that. Otherwise I just feel sore and hungry, and cheat on my diet.

It[s better to start small and then go big. You want your body to adjust healthy and not be rushed or it could be bad on the body.