Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SandraDee

Exercising while traveling

7 posts in this topic

I travel pretty frequently and I always have my resistance bands with me. It helps me to stick to a routine while on the road. I do have trouble fitting in cardio, but I figure some strength training with the bands is better than nothing. Does anyone here have a plan for working out while traveling?

I struggle with routines especially when travelling. As much as I strive to stick to my fitness regime, travelling really drains my energy and throws my determination through the window. I need to borrow a leaf.

I always take my resistance bands with me when I travel too. Especially in case if the hotel I am staying at does not have a gym. I also do body weight exercises and if I do have time I will try and go for a walk/run outside.

Monster mini bands for the way to go. When traveling you shouldnt be looking to make gains but stimulating the muscle so it can be maintaining 

I don't really travel a lot, but I do work long hours sitting at a desk and I find that it's really hard to get time to go to the gym and so I have to find unique ways of incorporating exercise into my daily life. I try to do a full body workout at least twice a week, although I know that's not nearly enough, it's something. 

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 11:49 PM, Sheldon said:

I don't really travel a lot, but I do work long hours sitting at a desk and I find that it's really hard to get time to go to the gym and so I have to find unique ways of incorporating exercise into my daily life. I try to do a full body workout at least twice a week, although I know that's not nearly enough, it's something. 

Like you said atleast it's better than nothing! Keep at it!

I can't really say. I have never really travelled so I have not exercised while I am on the road.