Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuitarGuy

Your current Go to dish

7 posts in this topic

What is your current go to dish?

My Go to dish would be my mini pizzas. They are really easy and fast to make.

Carne Asada burritos from a local Mexican restaurant. The next few weeks are going to VERY hectic so I already know what I'll be eating a lot of...........Mexican food to go.

Mine is caesar salad. It's really easy to make since you can buy ready-made seasoned chicken and tossed salad. Whenever I know I'm going to be busy and I won't have a lot of time to cook, I just throw this together with some Italian bread.  

My go-to quick bite is grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. They take less than 10 minutes to prepare and they are super yummy. I never get tired of those :)

I make an Italian pasta dish called Cavitini fairly often because my family just loves it. It is easy to make and we normally get two meals out of it because I make a large baking dish of it. 

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎04 at 7:51 AM, Maisie said:

Mine is caesar salad. It's really easy to make since you can buy ready-made seasoned chicken and tossed salad. Whenever I know I'm going to be busy and I won't have a lot of time to cook, I just throw this together with some Italian bread.  

I didn't know that you can buy ready-made seasoned chicken. That would save so much time than cooking them. Where do you buy it from and what aisle/department are they usually in?

On 1/10/2017 at 0:23 PM, GuitarGuy said:

I didn't know that you can buy ready-made seasoned chicken. That would save so much time than cooking them. Where do you buy it from and what aisle/department are they usually in?

It's usually in the meat department already cooked, seasoned, and chopped up. It's such a huge time saver for me because I can just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds if I want it warm and put it right on top of the salad.