Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuitarGuy

The Gym

3 posts in this topic

Do you go to the gym? What is your gym like?

There is literally a gym that is a 5 minute drive away from my house so I go there. The membership cost isn't too bad. It's $60 a month and it has everything in there that you need for the workouts.

I love the cardio machines because they all have personalized individual TV's on them. I usually watch sports when I'm on the cardio machines.

My old gym was a small one near my lodging house. Despite the cheap cost, at least it had treadmill machines which I used a lot. I'm not confident going to larger ones due to the amount of tools and trainers (and members) swarming around.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎06 at 7:17 PM, Nyx said:

My old gym was a small one near my lodging house. Despite the cheap cost, at least it had treadmill machines which I used a lot. I'm not confident going to larger ones due to the amount of tools and trainers (and members) swarming around.

Yes I enjoy my gym because it's quite small and not many people use  it at a time. The busiest it's been is probably about 20 people at once but most of the time there is only about 7 people .