Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sheldon

Watching Vs Playing

7 posts in this topic

Which sport would you much rather watch than play? What are your reasons for saying that? For me it's Rugby. I saw it played on TV and it looked like the roughest sport ever. I wouldn't want to be on that field playing against some of those angry looking giants.

I would much rather play golf than watch it on TV. I enjoy playing golf but when it's on TV it usually puts me to sleep for some reason. I just find it boring to watch on TV.

Football. I'm too old to play it myself anymore. Unless a team is really desperate for a kicker. My legs are still good and other players aren't allowed to touch the kicker.

It's basketball for me. The game is very quick and you need to be accurate to play effectively. I can't play like that, so I prefer watching such dynamic and cheering from the side instead.

To watch I would rather watch American Football. I would probably get killed if I played the sport. It looks to be really rough out there on the field.

When it comes to soccer, I would definitely rather watch it than play it. I just think it's not the kind of activity that I would enjoy doing.