Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zamboni

WalMart

8 posts in this topic

Are you a fan of shopping at Walmart? Do you love that store or hate it with a passion and why?

I usually always shop at Walmart. Especially when I want a Video game. There is a Walmart about a 5 minute drive away from my house.

I only got to our Walmart every once in a while. It is a bit of a drive to get there, so I normally shop closer to home. However, I do love Walmart for all the great items they have and their awesome prices. I did quite a bit of my Christmas shopping online at Walmart.com and it was so much easier than fighting the crowds.

I didn't used to be a big Walmart fan but we recently moved and the major store here is..........You guessed it, Walmart.  I try to do most of my shopping online at Amazon but groceries are a different story.  Walmart does have the best grocery prices. 

I shop at Walmart all the time. I sometimes go there two or three times per week haha. Since Zellers and Target closed here in Canada, there aren't many options when it comes to discount department stores anymore. 

I like Walmart because, like GuitarGuy said, they have good prices for video games and other things. I also like its relaxed atmosphere, because most of the stores in my area are kind of ritzy and high-end, and I don't always feel comfortable shopping in places like that.

I usually shop there for my Entertainment needs. Sometimes I get food there too but mostly for entertainment.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, I'm certainly not going to cheer them on, but I go there when I need to. If they closed all their doors, life would go on. I'd probably do more shopping online.